Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Chronic Back Pain More Condition_symptoms What Are The Requirements Of Being Disable, Due To Chronic Back Pain?

What are the requirements of being disable, due to chronic back pain? - chronic back pain more condition_symptoms

I suffer from chronic back pain since I can remember. I also have scoliosis. I'm only 25 and think I am young to have this kind of pain. I was in 2 car accidents in my life when I was 15 and I was unconscious and called another, when he was 19 years. The two I had very bad backache. I've made the MRI and everything. I am constantly in the office of the doctor. Also reported disability and were rejected. So is there somebody who receives a disability, and what are the requirements to make a bad situation as mine.

3 comments:

mlgable said...

The first thing is whether you can fix your back or not. Second, a physician will seek to treat the pain and get your pain under control. Back pain is not the cause of the disability. You need movement restrictions, which are described by their doctor. See Doc pain and a good orthopedist to see what treatment options exist. Even so, if you still think that Doc is off for his help with the paperwork needed a document that you are disabled.

Gladys C said...

depends. I'll tell you who would usually deny the first time, you must lodge a complaint. the figure should be the first to be given to the best of luck and best wishes only after the prior denial.

kawm63 said...

Your doctor will determine the degree of disability, but even if he receives a score does not mean that you receive the full state support. My husband has 3 herniated discs and arthritis in his back, but his opinion only 18% of the question.

Post a Comment