Monday, December 7, 2009

Dummy Battery Interface Camera I Want To Connect My Camcorder To An External Battery. Should I Go Through The AC-DC Converter Or DC Directly?

I want to connect my camcorder to an external battery. Should I go through the AC-DC converter or DC directly? - dummy battery interface camera

I have a Sony Handycam DCR-PC5E that run the power grid uses a dummy battery (NP-FS11-style) with a cable, from which it is an AC / DC converter and of course, bound edition (the cable for the connecting the camcorder to the AC-DC unit is called DK-115).

Check http://www.henrys.com/manuals/sony/DCR-PC5 (s). Pdf
Page 5 Cable Image

I managed things easy, just connect the cable to all phones Battery Pack AC, such as Black & Decker CPI100B:

http://www.blackanddecker.com/ProductGuide/Product-Details.aspx?ProductID=17894

Or I can the DK-115 only half the power cord and directly to a battery (well), something between the control blood. So I'm going to Washington DC directly.

1) How can I using method 2 to save by not convert DC / AC-DC, it will go farther?

2) If so, how can I build such a device? For my life, I could not find the name of the DC cable connectionKD-115. I need to know to buy his female counterpart. And besides, what should I use to be adapted to the performance of the battery? (I was looking for a full range of DC, I can loan, but are not compatible with my brand / model video camera)

Thank you!

1 comment:

Luxuning said...

Well, my boy, I think it is necessary to develop an AC or DC charger for camcorder. the price of a spare battery is so cheap that ever wanted a connection for the charger for my camera, but after browsing the online store battery, Oops! The price of a battery of only $ 12 CDN, so I have a new battery, charger again. Here are the web site: http://www.canada-battery.ca/camcorder-b ...

Post a Comment