Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Hard Drive Disk Recovery A Must Have For Computer Techncians !! Swept Hard Drive, Not Working?

Swept Hard Drive, Not Working? - hard drive disk recovery a must have for computer techncians !!

Hey!

I am delighted to be crazy. I have an old computer I had a Frys in 2004. Glitching were very bad, so I have decided to return to the factory settings, and filtering.

I drove from recovery disc restart went well and it is restarted. Then restart and went to a pop-up from Windows XP, and says I should introduce it goes well, until he calls for an identification number. I checked all my files and gave me NO DISC XP or ID!

I do not understand why would ask for ID when they ever given me and I never asked for. Why should a recovery disk, so you can start your computer clean and new, then give no XP-ID?

Can anyone help? What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment