Thursday, February 4, 2010

Can Flash Photography Injure Newborn Eyes How Can I Make Sure My Face Makeup Won't Be Visible On Flash Photography?

How can I make sure my face makeup won't be visible on flash photography? - can flash photography injure newborn eyes

I just bought Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer Shade 4-5. Lifetime 4 clock in the morning and I'm afraid that will be displayed, because it covered my dark circles. I read in another YA! whether it will be displayed titanium dioxide or SPF, which is in flash photography. Tomorrow is my day the photo! I need help, fast!

4 comments:

Kkate said...

obtained with SPF. SPF can reflect the flash. Use a marker to look good, but can see the rope and young people to handle, but sparingly. Mac has a waterproof body, which will not consist of particles that scattered the light.

Sentimental Treasures Photo said...

I suspect that another reason these things to try, before the start. It is also part of the Do's and don'ts of photography ... No new hairstyles and make-up right before the start. Ask someone to see a photo of you with a digital camera with a flash light and if ... and said to use as the other posters too thrifty

KLynn said...

Just use enough to reduce glare and dark spots. Cover think sometimes actually the worst. Make sure theres no lines or dots, in which the visible. I recommend the old stuff because I do not know how it goes ... I do not know what kind of pictures, but if the option for the kit only if refinishing generally a few dollars.

dude said...

Use it sparingly.

Post a Comment