Sunday, February 7, 2010

Chest Sitting Dare If You Liked My Other Poems, You'll Like This One. "This Is How I Feel"?

If you liked my other poems, you'll like this one. "This is how I feel"? - chest sitting dare

Why do I feel?
always crying in the night
My tears did not help me
Therefore we write
I am invisible to the world
People go through them if they do not care
No one understands me
Have Usually, they do not dare
Sitting in my room
Day by day
My voice is weak
When I try to scream,
The life, the life
Rapid changes in my face
When the angels fun of me
It's almost like a race
Miusic throbbing in my head
Words heard too
Listen, as I write,
These words come the tears
The moon hung over
In his quiet joy
How I long for your
In these cold nights and terrible
The pain is still felt
No longer hiding frieght
We can not these feelings
This may not be right
Am I suitable?
Or am I crazy?
My life is going nowhere
There is nothing that I can win
My heart is heavy
Filled with sorrow to the
The pain in my chest
The restriction is that the host,

No comments:

Post a Comment