Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Is It Ok To Wash Your Hair Before Relaxing It What Is The Best Moistureizing Shampoo/conditoner For Chemically Treated Hair?

What is the best moistureizing shampoo/conditoner for chemically treated hair? - is it ok to wash your hair before relaxing it

Ok, I have my hair wash my hair every two weeks between the gave me a little.

I was adding up the costs, $ 40 for a wash and $ 60 for a retouch, which rotates every 2 weeks. So I decided I wanted it for my post and wash my house.

Organic Root Stimatler bought conditon shampoo, lotion and hair. After washing my hair and had the lotion before the flight. After brushing the hair very dry heaths.

I asked about this topic the other day, and gives me a little confused people who think I can have a relaxing every two weeks. But not all of six years. But Somone said the use of Burt's Bees, so I buy in the store today went. I have not yet used, but I looed to another question / answer here, and all said that their hair like straw marketed.

I just wanted to see whether somebody or other Burt Shampoo / Conditioner recycled moisture into the hair. My hair is in full swing, and that "s so difficult to handle. I just want to ensure that it is safe to shop in the relaxed hair, even thought I do not think it matters as long as you do not immediately after washing of relaxation.

Thanks

2 comments:

Beatles said...

the use of gray shampoo therapy is very good for dry hair is to nourish your hair serum. Use of V05 hot oil is also an excellent hair grow healthier, but I would not recommend boring the shampoo, I did not start the bees, as this kind of made my hair dull and not very good foam.
Change of use Pureology shampoo is a little expensive but works very amazin keep hair color for a long time is not sulfate.

Malsmom said...

Redkino Allsoft. Love the cream. I've never tried Burt's Bees, but I love it. Maybe you just need to soften the product after shampooing. Tip: Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum when customized. Good luck, trial and error is sometimes the only way to know what is right for you.

Post a Comment