Saturday, January 23, 2010

First Time Home Buyer Tax Rebate Is Anyone Having A Problem Receiving The First Home Buyer Tax Rebate?

Is anyone having a problem receiving the first home buyer tax rebate? - first time home buyer tax rebate

I asked my tax refund for first home buyers in August. The IRS has received, 4 September. Every time I call to tell me that I would be 12-16 weeks. 4. December was 12 weeks. The last time I was last week at the 12th Week, he said he had authorized "could say" that participate in this race, but I can not say why. Someone else has this problem? I'm beginning to believe that it was all a big fraud in the economy to buy the people, improve homes. Has anyone got it yet?

4 comments:

shoredud... said...

Either free with the money from the program, not a fraud. And this program has not generally cheating.

So people may have received their refund, but in approximately 20 weeks on average. They examine the application of substantially all of the return.

the tax lady said...

The fraud was in its nature that the taxpayer must pay for your loan.

The IRS will examine each purchase. Have you included copies of the final declaration, or should we ask him to send?

With regard to testing, you should be good. After all you've been moving for a new house, not as a gift or inheritance, was not from my parents, your income is less than 1/3rd of the purchase price, no right t home in the last 3 years, etc.

tro said...

This question does not arise, not like the answer?
Changes must be made at least 4 to 5 months for treatment by a mountain of fraud

Janice S said...

Be prepared to wait on the timeline. My son was told in February, and has not yet received the first week in August was 6 months. 12-16 weeks would have been great.

Post a Comment